Terms and Conditions
By using the EV Plugs app you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
EV Plugs is a product of Techilogy Solutions Pvt. Ltd. EV Plugs reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While EV Plugs prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that EV Plugs cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You hereby agree to use the Service at your own risk. You hereby agree to share your sales data with the EV Plugs for the specific purpose of making market reports.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. EV Plugs cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction(including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared, you hereby agree to allow EV Plugs to view and utilize your Content to make market reports.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright of EV Plugs. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from EV Plugs.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that EV Plugs uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, EV Plugs, or any other EV Plugs service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by EV Plugs.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any EV Plugs customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You expressly understand and agree that EV Plugs shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if EV Plugs has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- We do not give any warranty that the services and the Mobile Application are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling you account. You can cancel your account anytime by clicking on the Cancel Account link in Account Settings.
- We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Mobile Application can be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits. As each of these places have differing laws, by accessing the Mobile Application both you and we agree that the laws of the India, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Mobile Application.
You accept and agree that both you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Arbitrator (appointed by the EV Plugs), seat in Delhi, India, to be governed by the Indian Arbitration Act, in respect of any dispute arising out of and/or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The failure of EV Plugs to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and EV Plugs and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and EV Plugs (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org